Shimla (2N 3D)September 14, 2018
KaisdhaarSeptember 3, 2019
Dalhousie is also known as the Gateway to Himalayas. It is a beautiful city in the laps of Himalayas. Dalhousie is in the Chamba Distt. Of Himachal Pradesh. You can enjoy the majestic view of Holy and tall mountains there.
Arrive in Delhi/ Chandigarh where our representative will pick you up and start your journey to the Dalhousie. On the way you get a glimpse of Gaggal Airport, Patankot along the breath taking view of Ravi River from many locations. Then you will be dropped to Hotel where you will get check in and welcome drinks. Then you are free to explore the Dalhousie Market. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
In the morning after breakfast we will visit the famous Khajiar also known as “Mini Switzerland”. Khajiar is a saucer shaped glade that has a circumference of about five kilometers. There is small lake fed by the brooks that traverse the glade green carpet. Khajiar is surrounded by the snow peaked mountains which makes it even more beautiful. You will spent whole day in Khajiar. You can also enjoy the photoshoot in traditional dresses. In the evening you will be drooped back to hotel for Dinner and overnight stay.
In the morning after the breakfast we will checkout from the hotel and visit the Chamba. In Chamba we will visit the Chogan Ground situated in the middle of Chamba. It is the place where the famous Minjar Fair is organised. You can also enjoy shopping and other activities there. You can also enjoy the visit to the Kalatop Wild life Sanctuary. After visiting these places you will be dropped back to Delhi/ Chandigarh for your onward journey.
• Pickup from Bhuntar or any other nearby destination depending upon your last night stay in non ac vehicles.
• Accommodation in triple sharing tents while camping on the trail.
• In case of girls we can provide double sharing tent facilities.
• Single sharing tent can be available per pax with 300 Rs extra charges per night.
• All three meals which include Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Including tea and snacks every evening.
• Lunch may be packed for each day depending on the walking speed of members.
• Highly active and experienced trek guide and high altitude cook with prior experiences on the trail.
• Campfire facilities on every evening to keep you warm.
• Good matrices and sleeping bags per person.
• Separate kitchen tents.
• Regularly pitched toilet tents with deep pit in order to keep valley clean.
• Porters to carry all the stuff required on the whole trek.
• All necessary equipment's such as ropes, carabineers and sticks.
• Clean utensils everyday according to your need.
• All basic medical emergencies and medicines.
• Every evening music facilities till the battery lasts.
• Well lighted tents in evening with separate emergency torches and candles in case of emergency.
• Complimentary Photography of the members.
• Last night hotel stay anywhere near the point of pickup.
• Any bus fare/train fare or air bookings.
• Warm clothes, trekking boots ,snow boots etc.
• Meals other than mentioned.
• Any kind of medical insurances.
• Any kind of drugs or alcoholic drinks will not be provided by our side.
• Any kind of power bank for charging your gears.
• You are all responsible for your gears at any point of the trail.