Neelkanth Mahadev Lake TrekMarch 26, 2020
Parashar Lake & Tunga Mata TrekAugust 25, 2020
Dev Roopa a heavenly abode parvati valley hides within. The trek begins from the heritage Malana village.To reach the holy place different routes can be opted. The shortest and the least challenging is the route ahead Malana dam. One of the most stunning landscapes this place will take you into utter satisfaction with its amazingly mesmerizing terrain. The trail goes ahead the Malana nallah(stream) till the end crossing the famous Waichin valley. The entire trail is a moderate ascend on the way up walking through green meadows and easy water stream crossings. First stay will be at Behali a wide open area perfect for star grazing. Second day will be camping at dev roopa base camp at Bogdi. Bogdi to Dev roopa is a one hour walk with a lot of leisure time to explore the area around. Dev roopa offers trekkers a amazing view of snow capped mountains all around with the main attractions be paapchud and dharmachud mountains which carry a deep significance according to the mythology. It is said that the height of paapchud is more than that of dharamchud which symbolizes the bad deeds exceeding the good in today's world.
Dev roopa is a big ground with a carpet of pink flowers which makes the sight not less than a piece of heaven with beautiful zig zag water streams flowing all the way downwards. Last day morning we will descend down from Bogdi which will take 5 - 6 hours to reach the dam where our vehicle will be waiting.
DAY 1 : Pickup & Drop at Malana
Early morning gather at your pickup point and we will head towards Malana. On reaching Malana you can do breakfast and explore the village. After two hours we will start heading on the trek towards our first camp site at Behali. On reaching here you can enjoy your stay at this wide open area where dinner will be served
DAY 2 : Behali to Bogdi
Today after breakfast we will start our ascend towards Bodgi climbing all the way up lush green grass fields. Its a easy hike with lots of open area to be seen around under the snow capped mountains following us till our next camp. On reaching Bogdi you are free to explore the area and can also hike up till Dev Roopa main point according to the time availability. Later stay and food will be provided at the campsite.
DAY 3 : Bogdi - Dev Roopa - Malana
Today early morning after breakfast you will visit Dev Roopa where you can enjoy the final glimpse of your trail. After spending 2 hours at Dev Roppa start heading downwards to the campsite for lunch. After lunch you will start heading down to the road which will take 5 - 6 hours to reach the vehicle. On reaching Malana Dam you will be dropped to your specific drop location.
• Accommodation in triple sharing tents while camping on the trail.
• All three meals which include Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Including tea and snacks every evening.
• Lunch may be packed for each day depending on the walking speed of members.
• Highly active and experienced trek guide and high altitude cook with prior experiences on the trail.
• Campfire facilities on every evening to keep you warm.
• Good matrices and sleeping bags per person.
• Separate kitchen tents.
• Porters to carry all the stuff required on the whole trek.
• Clean utensils everyday according to your need.
• All basic medical emergencies and medicines.
• Every evening music facilities till the battery lasts.
• Well lighted tents in evening with separate emergency torches and candles in case of emergency.
• Complimentary Photography of the members.
• Last night hotel stay anywhere near the point of pickup.
• Any bus fare/train fare or air bookings.
• Warm clothes, trekking boot ,snow boots , trekking poles etc.
• Meals other than mentioned.
• Any kind of medical insurances.
• Any kind of drugs or alcoholic drinks will not be provided by our side.
• Any kind of power bank for charging your gears.
• No porter for carrying your personal stuff.
• Head Lamps
• Toilet Paper and soap.
• Kindly carry a valid photo id card along with while you will be on trek.
• Kindly let us know if any query is there pertaining to trek itinerary. We have offered you almost very clear and transparent trek program.
•Kindly provide us your pick up and Dropping Time
•Violation of any rules & regulations are subject to penalty. Ac services will be temporarily switched off in hill areas. Cab operator service hours for local sightseeing 09 am to 6 pm.
•From safety point of views you are requested to avoid late night walks.
•You are requested to consider all sightseeing as per time and travel schedule.
•Kindly revert by return mail so that we can proceed with advance booking formalities. After reflection of amount in our account we will be sending you a reservation voucher.
•Help us in keeping our surrounding neat & clean by avoiding littering, spiting, drinking and smoking (advisory only).
•The trek organizer has the full authority to stop the movement, alter schedule, skip places in case of emergency or weather fluctuations .
•For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking (minimum 50 %) & the balance amount can be paid upon arrival but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
•Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (Dusherra, Diwali, X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
•We shall not be responsible for any delays and alternation in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, weather, sickness, landslides or any untoward incidents.
•Please note that after the finalization of tour / Service cost, if there are any hike in taxes , fuel cost or guide charges - by the govt. of India the same would be charged as extra.
•The availability of the hotel depends upon the confirmation of the package, if the same hotel is not available at the time we will provide you a similar hotel with same amenities.
• ADVANCE TOKEN IS NON REFUNDABLE
•60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
•45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost
•15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
•07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
•Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund
•In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
•Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender:
•Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy
•Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy
•Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy
• Traveler should be registered on covid-19 e-pass.hp.gov.in website 48 hours prior to entry in Himachal Pradesh.
•Mandatory covid-19 negative report Issued by ICMR laboratory along with a test certificate which should not be more than 72 hours old.
•The person traveling should apply all necessary precautions and maintain social distance firmly on its own.
• Individual must follow all government applied precaution measures like masks, sanitizers etc.
• Aarogya Setu App must be installed in the persons phone.
Travel but keep locals safe