Dev Roopa Trek MalanaAugust 17, 2020
Parashar Lake has been a center of attraction for tourists visiting Himachal from years. The place is a famous destination for its green terrain and lovely lake where traditional Parashar Rishi temple is situated. The lake has a mystical island which is known for its movement around the lake time to time. No one ever has figured out its mystery of movement. The lake offers different flavors of landscape during different seasons. It is also a popular destination for its road side attachment which allows all age group people to visit here with ease. A popular winter hike, it can also be approached during winters in snow.
We have tried to make your devotional trip to Parashar more thrilling by adjoining Tunga Mata temple hike with it. Tunga Bhagwati temple is situated directly opposite to Parashar on top of a hill which provides 360 degree panoramic view of the wide valley stretch. Devi Tunga is one of the most powerful deities of the Snower valley. But we do not consider the later destination a recommendation for your fun trip. The visit to Tunga Bhagwati shall be a very sophisticated and decent visit as the deity doesn't allow misbehaves and nuisance in her premises
The route can be customized according your convenience depending upon the difficulty of the trek you want to opt. We organize this trek from three different trek routes. You are requested to discuss the details with your travel executive.
The trail would be a outdoor adventure including walks from not so dense jungles with a wide variety of flora and fauna to be sighted. The stay shall be done in self pitched tents. Where as in Parashar we provide stay in fixed camps with bonfire at night.
NOTE: The itinerary will based on the route you choose. Please get in touch with our travel executive to plan your trip.
• Accommodation in triple sharing tents while camping on the trail.
• All three meals which include Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Including tea and snacks every evening.
• Lunch may be packed for each day depending on the walking speed of members.
• Highly active and experienced trek guide and high altitude cook with prior experiences on the trail.
• Campfire facilities on every evening to keep you warm.
• Good matrices and sleeping bags per person.
• Separate kitchen tents.
• Porters to carry all the stuff required on the whole trek.
• Clean utensils everyday according to your need.
• All basic medical emergencies and medicines.
• Every evening music facilities till the battery lasts.
• Well lighted tents in evening with separate emergency torches and candles in case of emergency.
• Last night hotel stay anywhere near the point of pickup.
• Any bus fare/train fare or air bookings.
• Warm clothes, trekking boot ,snow boots , trekking poles etc.
• Meals other than mentioned.
• Any kind of medical insurances.
• Any kind of drugs or alcoholic drinks will not be provided by our side.
• Any kind of power bank for charging your gears.
• No porter for carrying your personal stuff.
• Head Lamps
• Toilet Paper and soap.
• Kindly carry a valid photo id card along with while you will be on trek.
• Kindly let us know if any query is there pertaining to trek itinerary. We have offered you almost very clear and transparent trek program.
•Kindly provide us your pick up and Dropping Time
•Violation of any rules & regulations are subject to penalty. Ac services will be temporarily switched off in hill areas. Cab operator service hours for local sightseeing 09 am to 6 pm.
•From safety point of views you are requested to avoid late night walks.
•You are requested to consider all sightseeing as per time and travel schedule.
•Kindly revert by return mail so that we can proceed with advance booking formalities. After reflection of amount in our account we will be sending you a reservation voucher.
•Help us in keeping our surrounding neat & clean by avoiding littering, spiting, drinking and smoking (advisory only).
•The trek organizer has the full authority to stop the movement, alter schedule, skip places in case of emergency or weather fluctuations .
•For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking (minimum 50 %) & the balance amount can be paid upon arrival but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
•Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (Dusherra, Diwali, X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
•We shall not be responsible for any delays and alternation in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, weather, sickness, landslides or any untoward incidents.
•Please note that after the finalization of tour / Service cost, if there are any hike in taxes , fuel cost or guide charges - by the govt. of India the same would be charged as extra.
•The availability of the hotel depends upon the confirmation of the package, if the same hotel is not available at the time we will provide you a similar hotel with same amenities.
• ADVANCE TOKEN IS NON REFUNDABLE
•60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
•45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost
•15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
•07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
•Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund
•In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
•Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender:
•Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy
•Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy
•Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy
• Traveler should be registered on covid-19 e-pass.hp.gov.in website 48 hours prior to entry in Himachal Pradesh.
•Mandatory covid-19 negative report Issued by ICMR laboratory along with a test certificate which should not be more than 72 hours old.
•The person traveling should apply all necessary precautions and maintain social distance firmly on its own.
• Individual must follow all government applied precaution measures like masks, sanitizers etc.
• Aarogya Setu App must be installed in the persons phone.
Travel but keep locals safe