BHRIGU LAKE TREKMay 27, 2018
Dalhousie (2N 3D)September 14, 2018
Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. It is the city built in the British Rule. There are many buildings which are made during British Rule. Shimla is also known as the walking Paradise.
Arrive in Delhi/ Chandigarh where our representative will pick you up and start your journey to the Shimla. On the way you will visit Parmanu, sizzling view of Dagshai Hills and Solan, Tara Devi Temple, Sankat Mochan. Then you will be dropped at the hotel where you will get Check in, welcome drinks. Then you are free to explore the Shimla. In Night you will get Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
In the morning after breakfast you will visit the Kufri. Kufri is the snow point as well as adventure point of Shimla. You can enjoy various snow activities there. You can also enjoy the horse riding in Kufri. There is Kufri fun House where you can enjoy various sports activities.
There is a zoo in Kufri you can also visit there. On the way to Kufri there is Green valley which is the Asia’s largest forest. You can enjoy the breath taking view from many locations.
Himalayan Nature Park – The Himalayan Nature Park in Kufri, one of the popular locations around Shimla, is located at a distance of 16 km. The site renowned for its ski slopes is a natural habitat of rich flora and fauna with about 140 species. Along with the park, the state government has set up a Potato Research Centre. Spread over an area of 90 hectares, the Himalayan Nature Park was set up in 1992. Visitors can also see Snow Leopard, Yak, Ghoral, Samber, Himalayan Thar and Black Bear in the zoo. Along with the zoo and nature park, tourists can also engage in horse riding.
After spending whole day in Kufri you will be dropped back to Hotel where you will get Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
In the morning after the breakfast we will check out from the Hotel then we will visit the local Sight-seen of Shimla which include: Mall road, The Ridge, Scandal Point, Jakhu Temple, Lakkar Bazar, Advance Study, Church, Kali bari Temple and skating ring. After visiting all these places you will be dropped back to Delhi/ Chandigarh to start your journey onward.
• Pickup from Bhuntar or any other nearby destination depending upon your last night stay in non ac vehicles.
• Accommodation in triple sharing tents while camping on the trail.
• In case of girls we can provide double sharing tent facilities.
• Single sharing tent can be available per pax with 300 Rs extra charges per night.
• All three meals which include Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Including tea and snacks every evening.
• Lunch may be packed for each day depending on the walking speed of members.
• Highly active and experienced trek guide and high altitude cook with prior experiences on the trail.
• Campfire facilities on every evening to keep you warm.
• Good matrices and sleeping bags per person.
• Separate kitchen tents.
• Regularly pitched toilet tents with deep pit in order to keep valley clean.
• Porters to carry all the stuff required on the whole trek.
• All necessary equipment's such as ropes, carabineers and sticks.
• Clean utensils everyday according to your need.
• All basic medical emergencies and medicines.
• Every evening music facilities till the battery lasts.
• Well lighted tents in evening with separate emergency torches and candles in case of emergency.
• Complimentary Photography of the members.
• Last night hotel stay anywhere near the point of pickup.
• Any bus fare/train fare or air bookings.
• Warm clothes, trekking boots ,snow boots etc.
• Meals other than mentioned.
• Any kind of medical insurances.
• Any kind of drugs or alcoholic drinks will not be provided by our side.
• Any kind of power bank for charging your gears.
• You are all responsible for your gears at any point of the trail.