Kinnaur Circuit (7N/8D)September 10, 2019
Quick Manali (4N5D)September 13, 2019
Lies on Pin Parvati pass route one day ahead Kheerganga. It takes you away from the hustle of Kheerganga on the course of river parvati to its origin. A trek full of unexplored landscapes, vast meadows, cattle grazing pastures and serene beauty all covered with greenery during summers. It can be called the first campsite when heading on the Mantalai Trek
DAY 1 – Barsheni – Kheerganga(11 km trek to kheerganga))
Starting our first day from pickup point bharshaini and heading upwards on this glorious trek. Reaching kheerganga (2960 m) by evening covering Rudranag waterfall on our way. And guess what waits up there. It’s hot water springs waiting for you to flush away all your tensions of the previous world and move on ultra refreshing journey without connectivity. HURRY! Night stay will be organized in camps in Kheerganga.
DAY 2 - Kheerganga - Tunda Bhuj (18 km trek)
Heading forward on the trail passing through thick pine forests you will find spectacular mountain ranges around you. The path goes parallel to river parvati till end. You won’t find any difficult patches on day 2. Will come across shelters made by gujjars (buffalo keepers) here till we reach our campsite. Overnight stay in Tundrabhuj (3285 m).
DAY 3 - Tunda Bhuj – Khreeganga- Barsheni (28 km trek)
Early after the breakfast we will head back towards the road. On the way back one halt can be made in kheerganga in order to take a hot water bath depending upon time availability. Till evening we will reach the road where vehicles will be waiting
• Accommodation in triple sharing tents while camping on the trail.
• In case of girls we can provide double sharing tent facilities.
• Single sharing tent can be available per pax with 300 Rs extra charges per night.
• All three meals which include Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Including tea and snacks every evening.
• Lunch may be packed for each day depending on the walking speed of members.
• Highly active and experienced trek guide and high altitude cook with prior experiences on the trail.
• Campfire facilities on every evening to keep you warm.
• Good matrices and sleeping bags per person.
• Separate kitchen tents.
• Regularly pitched toilet tents with deep pit in order to keep valley clean.
• Porters to carry all the stuff required on the whole trek.
• Clean utensils everyday according to your need.
• All basic medical emergencies and medicines.
• Every evening music facilities till the battery lasts.
• Well lighted tents in evening with separate emergency torches and candles in case of emergency.
• Complimentary Photography of the members.
• Last night hotel stay anywhere near the point of pickup.
• Any bus fare/train fare or air bookings.
• Warm clothes, trekking boot ,snow boots , trekking poles etc.
• Meals other than mentioned.
• Any kind of medical insurances.
• Any kind of drugs or alcoholic drinks will not be provided by our side.
• Any kind of power bank for charging your gears.
• No porter for carrying your personal stuff.
• Head Lamps
• Toilet Paper and soap.
1. Food will be provided in eco friendly paper disposable plates and glasses. You are requested to collect the dump at one place in order to keep the valley clean.
2. Plastic waste need to be taken back to road. As our company focuses on clean Himachal scenario and trekking with purpose initiative.
3. You are requested to not to shout and abuse during the entire trek.
4. No person is allowed to pursue dangerous stunts and snow slides.
5. You are responsible for all your stuff and gears.
6. No one is allowed to leave the campsite alone after its dark.
7. Attendance should be done before leaving any place after halt.
8. You have to maintain proper distance while walking and keep regular check on person moving ahead and behind.
9. In case of emergencies you are requested to keep calm.
10. You are allowed to consume alcohol on your own risk and expenses.